From operations to information technology, manufacturing to in the office, check out all the currently available positions in a number of fields at 1A PPE.
1st American PPE was founded in central North Carolina in 2021 as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. With wholesalers and importers charging outrageous prices for masks, the need for cheap, safe, and protective masks produced on American soil has never been greater. By producing large quantities of face masks in North Carolina, 1st American PPE has two major goals: save lives and supply American healthcare workers and companies with masks that are affordable and available during a worldwide supply line crunch.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative
Purpose: We are seeking a full-time and part time Entry Level Sales and Marketing Representative who is goal-oriented and self motivated. Our clients place a high value on a more personalized approach to excellent customer service and we’re looking for team members who can help us fulfill that need.
The Sales & Marketing Representative would have the opportunity to work with a dedicated team to devise and implement top-quality marketing and sales strategies, from retail to business-to-business, to high volume industrial clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who is ready and willing to provide inventive ideas and innovative strategies in a developing sales environment. We are a rapidly growing company and talent development and promotion from within are core tenets of our business.
- Facilitate good relationships with new and existing customers
- Learn the PPE marketplace and implement successful business strategies which facilitate company growth
- Cold call prospects and present personal protection equipment products in a concise and professional manner.
- Conduct assessments, establishing needs and making appropriate recommendations for the client in order to secure new business.
- Achieve assigned objectives and quotas.
- Effectively grow a sales pipeline for current and future growth.
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Willing to actively learn and participate in ongoing sales training programs.
- Create, refine, and implement innovative marketing strategies
- Experience in customer service or hospitality type environment providing front line customer appreciation/support
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines
- Thorough planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Proactivity in understanding and completing tasks and in proposing solutions
- Training or experience with web design platforms and photo editing software
- Keen eye for aesthetics
- Ability to think and act without guidance
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience or training with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Comprehensive training.
- Hourly plus commission, bonus and sales incentives.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Commission milestone bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement