3rd Party Testing
1st American PPE believes in manufacturing and importing the highest quality products. To achieve this, we regularly conduct 3rd party testing
- ASTM F2299 testing at 0.1 micron Particle filtration efficiency (greater than the minimum N95 standard, for non-oil based particulates.)
- ASTM F2101-19 Bacterial Filtration Efficiency testing.
- ASTM F1862/F1862M-17 Level 3 Testing for Blood Penetration (at 160 mmHg pressure)
- 16 CFR 1610 (1-1-16 Edition) Flame resistance testing
Our manufacturing process uses Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) in the US 95 mask manufacturing process, just prior to packaging. This is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (ultraviolet C or UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions, this is performed just prior to vacuum sealing, ensuring that your mask is clean and sterile.
We utilize vacuum technology to package masks. The vacuum sealing process extracts the air from the bag, pouch, or package before sealing it. Vacuum sealed packaging protects from oxidation, spoilage, and corrosion.
- 3x more masks in the same space
- warehouse air quality does not impact mask quality
- withstand high humidity
- 3x longer shelflife