FFP2 – CE 5 Layer Masks / Vacuum Sealed
FFP2 EU Certified non-medical mask 95% filtration efficiency – KN95/KF equivalent
This is NOT an N95 Mask. This mask contains earloops for comfort fit.
1A durable vacuum packaging allows masks to be used and stored anywhere:
- Reusable Zip-Seal
- 10+ Year shelf life
- 2x Less storage space than traditional box masks
- Waterproof and Airproof package
- Aviation and marine compatible
- Drug Free - No biocides or additives
- Comfort Elastic Earloops
- Embedded, Adjustable Nose Clip
- Foldable and Lightweight
- Multi-Pack (20 masks per pack)
- Made in China.
- Color: White
- Size: FLAT 4" x 6-1/4", OPEN 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- PROFESSIONAL and RELIABLE: The 1A FFP2 masks are tested against EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR standard
- SUPERIOR 5-LAYER PROTECTION: 2 layers of non-woven cloth, 2 layers of melt-blown fabric, and 1 layer of skin-friendly non-woven fabric. The masks are CE tested to block more than 94% particles. The inner skin-friendly layer absorbs the breath moisture. 5-ply FFP2 mask is superior to disposable 3-Ply and 4-Ply masks.
- COMFORTABLE and BREATHABLE: 3D lightweight face mask with sufficient breathing space, the respirator does not cling to your nose and mouth but provides a good seal around the edge. Easy to breathe through, talk properly, and won’t smear makeup. With a high stretchy ear loop, you can find a comfortable fit. The part of the nose bridge has a flexible metal clip inside and you can mold it to the shape of your face perfectly.
The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
Instructions for Use
The filtering half mask is intended used for protection against solid and oily particulates, liquid such as coal dust, cement dust, single-use.
- Not suitable for working places where open flames exist (such as welding, casting, etc.).
- It is not suitable for professional protective use such as oxygen deficient, toxic gas environment.
- No medical use.
Please check whether the packaging is damaged, whether the mask body is damaged, deformed or has other obvious defects before use.
- 1. Open the mask to make the nose clip at the top, and pull the ear straps with both your hands.
- 2. Hold the mask against your chin to completely cover your nose and mouth.
- 3. Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them to make you feel comfortable.
- 4. Use both your hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place your fingers in the middle of the nose clip and press it inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the nose clip until it is pressed to fit the bridge of your nose.
(Making the nose clip, get a seal with only one hand may affect the tightness of the mask).
- 5. Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, it is required to tighten the nose clip, if the air escapes from the edge of the mask, readjust the ear straps to ensure tightness.
- Please check fit of mask prior to use;
- It is unlikely that the requirements for leakage will be achieved if facial hair passes under the face seal；
- Please do not use the mask under low air quality condition, such as serious contaminants in air, oxygen deficiency;
- Do not use the mask in explosive atmosphere;
- After use, please discard the mask following local regulation;
- The mask is only for single use, do not use repeatedly.
Storage Condition, after package is opened:
The product should be stored in a well ventilated, dark and dry environment. Keep away from fire, pollutants and possible pollution sources. Also, storage’s temperature :-5℃~50℃, relative humidity :＜75%RH.